Notice about the processing of personal data
Due to the necessity of applying the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 about the protection of the individual during the processing of their personal data and about the free circulation of these data, and about the repeal of the Directive 95/46/CE (GDPR), starting with May 25th, 2018, S.C. ALFA MECHIM SRL (and S.C. ALFA CHIM S.R.L.) needs your explicit consent in order cu continue the business communication – to keep the following personal data, which ALFA MECHIM SRL (or ALFA CHIM S.R.L.) has about you: name, function, e-mail, phone number.
For this reason, we inform you that your data, stored in the database of the company ALFA MECHIM SRL (as well as in that of ALFA CHIM SRL), have been obtained following interactions with you/your company as a client, potential client, visitor, partner or supplier of our company, or in any other situation when you have given your data to the representatives of our company in order to receive such informative notes.
A. Principles that need to be respected in the personal data processing
- The personal data must be processed in a legal, equitable and transparent manner;
- The personal data must be processed for established, explicit and legitimate goals;
- The personal data must be adequate, relevant and unexcessive;
- The personal data must be exact and up-to-date;
- The personal data must be stored for a period that does exceeds the period needed to process them for the identified goal;
- The personal data must be processed in a manner that insure their adequate security
B. The goal of data processing
ALFA MECHIM SRL (as well as ALFA CHIM SRL) process personal data both for the working relations and for the accomplishing the activities in its business domain. In case of intending the personal data processing for other goals, the consent of the persons in question will be asked, or other legal actions mentioned by the G.D.P.R. will be taken.
C. Storing and keeping the data
All personal data are stored in conditions of security, in order to avoid the risks of their destruction, alteration or access by unauthorized persons, only for the duration needed for the goal they were collected for, and respecting the legal duration of keeping them.
D. The transmission of the data
Processed personal data will not be transmitted, in any form, to other individuals or legal entities, without the consent of the persons in question, except for the case when this is ruled by legal dispositions in the matter.
E. The rights of the individual about his personal data
The individuals whose personal data are processed have these rights:
- The right to be informed about the activity of personal data processing, including his access right, which means the confirmation to have or not his personal data processed;
- The right to demand the rectification of inaccurate data, or their completion;
- The right to have the data erased in the case when the personal data: are no longer needed for accomplishing the goals they were collected for / the person in question has revoked the consent / the person in question opposes to the processing / the data processing was not legal, or in other cases prescribed by the law;
- The right to restrict the processing, in case the persion in question contests the accuracy of the data, or in other cases prescribed by the law;
- The right to the portability of the data, i.e. the possibility of the person in question to demand the transmission of the collected personal data to another operator;
- The right to opposition, especially to the processing based on the operator’s interest;
- The right to withdraw the consent, when the processing is based on the consent of the person;
- The right to complaint to the designated authority about the manner of the personal data processing.
Any other informations about the personal data processing may be asked by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our workpoint postal address.